The Simonton Brand
Recognized by Consumer Reports as one of the leading and innovative vinyl products in the industry, Simonton Reflection Series windows will transform your home from the inside, out. Shop our Simonton vinyl replacement window styles, grid style, and color options or call us for an in-home consultation.
About Simonton Windows
Simonton began making their first products in 1946 when gas was only 15 cents a gallon, the electric dryer was first sold and Dean Martin was just starting his career. Since then a lot has changed, including our products, but our standards for quality haven’t budged. Throughout the years, Simonton® has developed and perfected innovative, energy-efficient solutions that our customers have come to trust. Today, our legacy of customer loyalty and satisfaction is second to none. Our Reflections® 5500 premium vinyl replacement windows and doors provide a wide variety of options to ensure that you can find the perfect custom styling solution for your home. With vinyl industry-leading energy efficiency, weather resistance and quality, they provide unsurpassed reliability over the long haul. And to top it off, each Reflections 5500 window is custom built specifically for your home, delivered quickly and backed by our Double-Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Simonton 5500 Series Features
- Classic Beveled Frame Design complements any home.
- High Energy Performance with standard Low E glass and Argon gas.
- Custom Style with Decorum® exterior colors, interior woodgrain, and distinctive hardware finish options.
- Complete Line of window styles, including a Patio Door and Garden Door.
- Advanced Glass Options help provide maximum efficiency, increased sound dampening and security.
- Vinyl is one of the least conductive materials available to help maintain consistent temperatures in your home
- 3/4" insulating glass unit set deep into the sash reduces temperature transfer and condensation.
- ProSolar® Low E glass with Argon gas reduces temperature transfer to help lower energy costs and keep your home comfortable all year long
- The U-channel design of the Intercept® spacer system reduces the transfer of heat and cold and flexes with temperature fluctuations to maintain an effective seal
- Designed to lift, slide or crank with minimal effort
- Available grids between-the-glass provide a smooth easy to clean glass surface
- Vinyl construction will never require sanding, painting, and scraping
A Breath of Fresh Air
- With an attractive streamlined appearance, the durable extruded frame offers a concealed weep system and integrated lift handles
- Fiberglass mesh screen is crease-resistant and durable
- Air Lok™ provides ventilation without fully opening the window
Built to Weather Life
- Fusion-welded construction provides durability and weather-resistance
- Multiple points of weatherstripping inhibit wind and rain penetration
Beauty that Endures
- Classic frame design with beveled exterior coordinates with the architecture of your home
- Premium vinyl will retain its beauty for years with virtually no maintenance
- Color-matched hardware blends seamlessly with the window