Gravina's Window Center of Littleton
“We are committed to providing you with the best window replacement experience. We back it up with world-class Infinity Windows and Doors in-house installation. These are unprecedented times, so we're going to exceptional lengths to meet our customers' expectations. We're not focused on being the biggest window replacement company — we're focused on being the best.”
- Jim Gravina
Driven by purpose
Since the day we opened our doors in 1973 as a family-owned and operated window company, we’ve looked for ways to help people live better. We continue to evolve by raising the bar, installing quality products, beauty and simplicity into people’s everyday lives. As people spend more time indoors, we recognize that our work isn’t just about installing better windows and doors—it’s about opening new possibilities for how people live, work, think, and feel inside their homes.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESPONSE
2020 brought unprecedented challenges to our lives and businesses, and Gravina’s Window Center of Littleton has not been unaffected. As we navigate in this dynamic and concerning environment, we are continuing to place the health and safety of our customers, employees and the community at large at the forefront of everything we do.
We continue to follow the latest CDC and state guidelines to ensure the safety and welfare of our teams while providing these services. This includes:
- All of our team members have been trained to uphold safe hygiene practices under the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Continuing to enforce our policy of not allowing employees who are ill or showing signs of illness to come to work or into your home.
REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, DOORS, AND SIDING PROJECTS
While we recognize that your home remodeling projects may not be at the forefront of your mind today, we are still open and available to discuss your needs. During Covid-19, we are going to continue to have our showrooms open and operate our business with staffing to accommodate appropriate social distancing. Our family appreciates our communities’ support during this time.
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY WE HAVE ADJUSTED OUR IN-HOME DESIGN AND CONSULTATIONS
- In-Home Consultations: We are still able to provide onsite appointments for your window, door, and siding estimates.
- Virtual Experience: If you have a computer or tablet, a tape measure, and time to connect with one of our sales reps.
- Price Guarantee: We are still able to provide you with a firm price and to guarantee that price for the rest of the year.
- Financing: NO Payments, NO Money Down & NO Interest for 12 months.
And, because it is our hope to keep as many of our staff as possible working, we are offering some of our very best promotions. If you are at home and finding yourself with some time to think about that bathroom or kitchen project, please book a virtual appointment to get a firm price here.