CORNAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESPONSE
This year has brought unprecedented challenges to our lives and businesses, and Gravina’s Window Center of Littleton has not been unaffected. As we navigate in this dynamic and concerning environment, we are continuing to place the health and safety of our customers, employees and the community at large at the forefront of everything we do.
We continue to follow the latest CDC and state guidelines to ensure the safety and welfare of our teams while providing these services. This includes:
- All of our team members have been trained to uphold safe hygiene practices under the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Continuing to enforce our policy of not allowing employees who are ill or showing signs of illness to come to work or into your home.
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, DOORS, AND SIDING PROJECTS
We remain open! While we recognize that your home remodeling projects may not be at the forefront of your mind today, we are still open and available to discuss your needs. We are going to continue to have our showrooms open and operate our business with staffing to accommodate appropriate social distancing. Our family appreciates our communities’ support during this time.
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY WE HAVE ADJUSTED OUR IN-HOME DESIGN AND CONSULTATIONS
- In-Home Consultations: We are still able to provide onsite appointments for your window, door, and siding estimates.
- Virtual Experience: If you have a computer or tablet, a tape measure, and time to connect with one of our sales reps.
- Price Guarantee: We are still able to provide you with a firm price and to guarantee that price for the rest of the year.
- Financing: NO Payments, NO Money Down & NO Interest for 12 months.
And, because it is our hope to keep as many of our staff as possible working, we are offering some of our very best promotions. If you are at home and finding yourself with some time to think about that bathroom or kitchen project, please book a virtual appointment to get a firm price here.
"We appreciate your continued interest and trust in us as we navigate these times. We look forward to providing you the ‘Ultimate Window Experience’, even under these circumstances."
Replacement Windows Littleton - Commited to our City
Gravina's Window Center of Littleton is committed to our customers and community. We will provide an outstanding and memorable window and door experience that exceeds your expectation. We will be helpful, reliable and treat your home as we would our own. The ultimate goal is to provide quality and value to your home's beauty, comfort, and energy efficiency.
Gravina's Window Center of Littleton has a long history of commitment to customer service and providing the best window and door experience. Now in our third generation, we look forward to continuing to set the standard.
- In 1973 Jim Gravina starts his own window company and begins to focus on window and door replacement.
- Throughout the ’70s & 80’s the company grows by hiring its own team of installers and service people.
- In the 90’s Gravina's began offering composite windows and doors. This gives homeowners a maintenance-free window and door solution.
- In the early 2000’s Gravina's Window Center of Littleton switches to all fiberglass windows by becoming the first Infinity from Marvin window dealer in the country.
Today, Gravina's Window Center of Littleton offers the full Marvin product line, with the focus still on Infinity fiberglass windows. Through its dedicated team of sales and installation professionals, Gravina's Window Center of Littleton will continue to offer the best overall value on the market. A strong culture of family and community continues today to offer the best homeowner experience possible.
Gravina's Window Center of Littleton is a regular contributor to charitable causes such as the Special Olympics, local schools, youth leagues, and events.
Reputation and Trust
We’ve been building a reputation for quality since our company was founded in 1973, in the heart of Colorado; an area well-known for family, community, and history. While the family is very much a big part of our culture, so is our commitment to our customers and community. We’re committed to providing homeowners the highest standards of quality, service, and trust in the community. That’s how we have built OUR history. And that’s how we will continue.
Find out the advantages of family-owned service and products from Gravina's Window Center of Littleton.
Infinity Platinum Window Dealer
At Gravina's Window Center of Littleton, our goal is total customer satisfaction from order to installation. As a well-established company, we are continually recognized for outstanding service by Marvin Windows and Doors. We understand exactly how your window and door replacement needs will affect the comfort level of your home for years to come. Our top priority is for your window and door replacement project to go as smoothly as possible.
2019 Guildmaster Award
Gravina’s Window Center of Littleton received a 2019 Guildmaster Award from GuildQuality for demonstrating exceptional customer service within the residential window industry. In determining which businesses received the 2019 Guildmaster Award, GuildQuality reviewed thousands of survey responses submitted by customers of Guildmaster candidates and considered two primary metrics for each candidate: the percentage of customers stating they would recommend the business to a friend and the percentage of customers who responded with 90% or higher.
From our friendly office staff to our sales team and installation technicians, everyone at Gravina's Window Center has the knowledge and experience to guarantee that your window replacement project will provide maximum results. We also have a service department for future needs. You can relax knowing that we will follow up with you during your project to make sure that your overall experience exceeds your expectations and inspires you to recommend us to other homeowners.