Get the INFINITY windows you want with Gravina's Window Center of Littleton's in-house financing options
Home remodeling is an exciting time, but it can be daunting on the checkbook. We offer a variety of financing options to assist you in making your dreams a reality.
Cash may not be your best option.Funds to pay for window and door projects may come from your savings, tax rebates, bonuses, or some other source. But that trend is changing. Savvy homeowners are realizing that unsecured loans (like those from EnerBank or Synchrony) are easier to get, are faster to process, and reduce exposure to financial risk.
Here are some of the reasons financing your windows and doors make sense:
- No waiting. Get the entire project you want to be completed now the way you want it, instead of waiting to save up the cash.
- Flexibility. Styles, prices, and models change frequently. Avoid product and other changes by completing your entire project now instead of in stages.
- Unbeatable payment options. More ways to pay for your home improvement project. Ask your contractor about all your choices.
- Financial flexibility. If your circumstances change, you may need cash reserves as a backup plan for life's necessities.
Your loan should work for you.
- Low, fixed interest rates. These rates are easily available to anyone with good credit.
- Unsecured. You don't have to put up your house as collateral.
- Keeps your home equity intact. Reducing home equity takes away future options.
- No headaches. After all your hard work and planning, you've earned a quick, hassle-free loan experience, and you get a response within minutes.
Which of our financing options are right for you?
For additional information on financing options for your home remodeling project, please contact us.
Supporting Promotional Disclosures