James Hardie Siding Contractor | Denver CO
What are the benefits for your home with James Hardie Siding?
James Hardie siding costs less than wood, requires less maintenance, doesn’t attract pests, and is water resistant to help protect against mold damage – buying you more mileage for your dollar.
Color That Lasts
With ColorPlus® Technology finishes, multiple coats of color are baked onto the boards for a stronger bond that resists chipping, peeling, cracking and fading. Meaning you can spend less time maintaining your home and more time enjoying it.
All James Hardie siding products come with a 30-year, non-prorated limited substrate warranty and trim products come with a 15-year, non-prorated limited substrate warranty.Climate Specificity
James Hardie is the only siding company that is Engineered for Climate® ensuring that you get the best performance for your region.
Unlike vinyl and wood, James Hardie siding is both fire resistant and hail damage resistant, and can also help reduce home insurance premiums. Ask your agent.
Re-siding your home returns more value than any other major home exterior project*, making it a better investment for your home. James Hardie is chosen to protect more homes than any other brand.
THE MOST DURABLE FIBER CEMENT SIDING EVER MADE
For over 100 years, James Hardie has been the industry leader in building products and devoted to just one thing, defending homes against the ravages of time and the elements. Over 4 million homeowners in North America can attest to the quality and resilience James Hardie offers.
Before you decide what type of siding material is right for your home, take a look at the value you’ll get with James Hardie siding products with ColorPlus technology:
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 (on average) over 15 years
- The #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects, (Remodeling Magazine’s annual “Cost vs. Value Report,” 2016)
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding
- No need to hire – and pay for – an additional on-site painting contractor
- Up to a 30-year limited transferable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor*
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish
*CLICK HERE FOR JAMES HARDIE WARRANTY INFO