JAMES HARDIE FIBER CEMENT SIDING
Installed on over 5.5 million homes from coast to coast, designed to resist the most extreme conditions while romancing the senses.
You’ve made your decision: You are re-siding your home. Now the fun part begins.
For over 100 years, James Hardie has been the industry leader in building products and devoted to just one thing, defending homes against the ravages of time and the elements. Over 4 million homeowners in North America can attest to the quality and resilience James Hardie offers.
Before you decide what type of siding material is right for your home, take a look at the value you’ll get with James Hardie siding products with ColorPlus technology:
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 (on average) over 15 years
- The #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects, (Remodeling Magazine’s annual “Cost vs. Value Report,” 2016)
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding
- No need to hire – and pay for – an additional on-site painting contractor
- Up to a 30-year limited transferable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor*
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish