2023 Colorado Garden and Home Show
We are back for the 2023 Colorado Garden & Home Show, Feb. 4, 2023, at the Colorado Convention Center. From February 4 – 12, hundreds of exhibitors will be on hand to advise on home renovation, landscaping, remodeling and sustainable living products, and so much more. Make sure to visit Gravina’s Window Center of Littleton at Discover the Rocky Mountain region’s oldest, largest and most prestigious garden and home show – Since 1961.
Discover the Rocky Mountain region’s longest-running, most extensive, and most reputable garden, and home show! This engaging event takes place over nine days and offers unique opportunities to get up close and personal with the area’s gardening experts and home improvement aficionados. Stop by for unbeatable insight into lots of fresh ideas about gardening and home improvement goods or services– conveniently found in 1,200 vibrant booths. But that isn’t all! The show also offers unbelievable deals exclusive to the showgoers. Take advantage of this exciting learning chance while you save during the splendid Rocky Mountain Garden and Home Show!
Home Show Features
• Get ideas, inspiration and advice for your home from more than 600 companies at Colorado’s largest home and garden marketplace.
• Research, compare and choose from thousands of products and services, and take advantage of show-only specials!
• Experience the YMCA of Metro Denver Entry Garden presented by Bellco and see 7 more gardens bursting with thousands of beautiful flowers.
• Visit the CSU Education Garden to see the new plant varieties and get free advice from their Master Gardeners.
• 100% of every ticket sold is awarded in horticulture grants and scholarships across Colorado.
Professionally Landscaped Gardens
At the 2023 Colorado Garden and Home Show, people are thinking about spring and summer. Enjoy the multitude of fragrances as you wander through more than an acre of professionally landscaped gardens – 11 in all. Visit with the region’s gardening gurus and home improvement specialists about the best ways to move your home and garden projects forward. You can find inspiration from the latest ideas and trends in landscaping, gardening, and remodeling. Talk to representatives from more than 650 companies from 25 states and Canada.
Grants and Scholarships
Show Dates & Pricing for the 2023 Colorado Garden & Home Show:
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturdays.
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays.
- Noon to 6 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Admission: General admission $12; senior ticket (at the door) $10; children 12 and under are free
- 2 for 1 admission offered Monday – Friday at the Ticket Windows onsite at the Convention Center
WHERE: The Colorado Convention Center
700 14th Street
Denver, Colo., 80202