Gravina’s Window Center of Littleton is the oldest Infinity dealer in the country
Infinity from Marvin Fiberglass Windows
Infinity developed cutting-edge fiberglass for windows, which has been perfected over the last 25 years. Infinity fiberglass windows have a similar architecural appearance to classic wood windows with the added benefit of low maintenance and durability. These characteristics make it clear that Infinity windows were designed with homeowners in mind.
Unlike other windows, Infinity windows won’t warp, corrode, fade or crack. Infinity fiberglass is as structurally strong as steel and can withstand almost anything Colorado weather can dish out, from extreme temperature swings and direct sunlight to high winds and harsh cold conditions. This helps keep your windows square and true for a lifetime of dependable operation.
Infinity From Marvin
Infinity is part of the Marvin Windows and Doors Family of Brands. We only trust Marvin for fiberglass windows in Colorado.
Marvin Windows and Doors Heritage
We couldn't be prouder that our customers know firsthand how serios we take their window replacement. As the oldest Infinity window dealer in the country, our customers can have the peace of mind that comes with our experience in replacing their windows with fiberglass products.
Marvin Infinity Windows Dealer
What to Expect from Marvin Infinity Windows Dealers
Getting Infinity Windows for Your Home
If you’ve never purchased windows before, you may have a lot of questions like ‘How Do I Pick a Great Installer?’, ‘What should I budget?’, ‘What is the turnaround time for installation?’ or even ‘How do I get an Estimate?’. These are all great questions, and luckily for our customers, we have made the process easy and effortless.
Gravina’s Window Center of Littleton was founded in 1973, which has given our family and team 46 years to perfect the buying experience for our customers. Here is an outline of what to expect for a buying process with our team:
- Research and Discuss
- The best first step is to assess what’s wrong with your windows, what you’d like to change and discuss a preliminary budget with your partner or spouse. We recommend researching the weather conditions in your area and the different window substrates and their strengths. In Colorado climate, we almost always recommend Infinity from Marvin fiberglass windows or Marvin’s Wood Clad lines depending on needs and home build. We value the strength and reliability of these products and back them with our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Call for a FREE estimate
- There is always a friendly teammate available to answer your call during business hours. Let us know what’s going on with your project, and we will assign the best-dedicated sales team member to your job as soon as we can get out to your home
- Research and Discuss
- Prepare for Your Appointment
- Have your questions ready for our team – there’s almost nothing we can’t answer. The Gravina family team members have grown up in this industry, they’ve seen it all and are the most qualified sales team in Colorado to help you solve your needs. If you have insurance claims and want help upgrading to a higher end window, we can help you with that too. HOA restrictions? We got you. If you are looking for help with financing your job, we can discuss that with you privately in your home as well.
- Sign, Sit Back & Enjoy!
- The best part about working with Gravina’s Window Center of Littleton? You’re working with one team the whole process through. We are a small, family-owned business with our own team of installers, painters, stain masters, carpentry professionals and more! There is the peace of mind knowing we do master level training for our team, and the warranty of their work sits with us locally. If you have specialty brickwork, siding repair or even sill work to be done we can build that into your project. Our team works efficiently and cleans up like they were never there. No more flakey contractors to worry about! Projects can take 8-14 weeks, depending on manufacturer turnaround times and busy seasons. Your sales team member can give you an estimate during your consultation. All that’s left for you to do is enjoy the view!
At Gravina’s Window Center of Littleton, we pride ourselves on our customer service, reliability and overall care of our customers.
Schedule your FREE in-home estimate today!