Who makes the best fiberglass replacement windows?
The best fiberglass windows for your home - Infinity from Marvin.
Built with Ultrex® fiberglass, Infinity windows are the best fiberglass windows money can buy. Choose Infinity for your window replacement project. They’re tough, beautiful, maintenance-free.
FACT: Ultrex Fiberglass is eight times stronger than vinyl, three times stronger than wood composites, and has the tensile strength of steel. So when a house settles and time marches on, Infinity replacement windows stay true and resist sagging — proving that they’re truly the best fiberglass window on the market.
Ultrex fiberglass gives homeowners windows and doors that are...
• Low Maintenance – Ultrex performs beautifully for years to come, with a finish that requires virtually no maintenance.
• Energy Efficient – Ultrex’s minimal thermal conductivity serves as a built-in insulated barrier against the elements – reducing heating and cooling costs.
• ENERGY STAR® certified – The Energy Department estimates that by installing ENERGY STAR-RATED windows, the average U.S. household can reduce its annual energy bill by 15 percent.
• Environmentally Friendly – Ultrex takes less energy to create – about 80 percent less than aluminum and about 40 percent less than vinyl. Also, it’s made mostly of glass, which is made from sand and gravel – a plentiful resource.
• Beautifully Designed – Made by wood window experts at Marvin, Infinity features traditional profiles and details that are more attractive than the “flat” appearance of other materials. Ultrex ensures it will stay beautiful for years to come.
Infinity Fiberglass Window Material
What is the Infinity window frame made from? Is it metal, vinyl, wood, or fiberglass? It's ULTREX fiberglass. The strongest window material on the market.
Infinity Window Details
Each area of glass is called a lite, and Infinity offers divided lite patterns to match the look of your home. Panels The operating and/or stationary portion of the door that holds the glass and is separate from the frame.
The cross or horizontal members of the framework
of a sash, door, screen, or other panel assemblies.
The operating and/or stationary portion of the window that holds the glass and is separate from the frame.
The upright or vertical members of the framework of a sash, door, screen, or other panel assemblies.
The strength and stability of fiberglass make it an excellent option for replacement windows and doors. Not all fiberglass windows are identical — and only one is known as Infinity.
Contact us today to schedule and learn more about Infinity from Marvin's fiberglass window!